The American forward collected brilliant statistics in 22 minutes in the match against PARMA-PARIS: 15 points, 9 rebounds, 4 steals and not a single loss. It was he who, according to a survey of Loko fans, became the best player of the match.
- How would you rate the last game?
- – I had to fight with the maximum layout for the entire 40 minutes. The most important thing is that we survived. We had ups and downs during the match, but in the very end we made the right decisions – this helped us to win.
- What are your feelings from the first game in the Krasnodar "Basket Hall"?
- – Beautiful. Throughout the match, we felt the strong support of the stands. At the end of the game, this energy helped us a lot, giving us the necessary motivation. It's great that the team managed to benefit from this. I really appreciate such support.
- Can you compare the level of the French championship with the VTB United League? In particular, the level of forwards and centers here and there.
- – The "big ones" in France tend to be sharper and faster. And here I managed to notice that the main emphasis for the players of these roles is on physical strength. However, the pace of play in the VTB United League and in the Pro A League, in my opinion, is similar. Whoever maintains this pace better for the entire 40 minutes wins.
Share with Friends: