After scoring 20 points in the first game of the semifinal series against CSKA (84-87), the Trinidadian legionnaire was the highest-scoring player for Loko.
- How would you rate the first game of the semifinals?
- - I think we played the better part of the game. Only at the end did things fall apart: we began to make rash decisions and fouled a couple of times where we shouldn't have. We lacked the concentration to find good shots at the defensive end and work well on defense.
- From the outside it looked like CSKA picked up its pace in the 4th quarter. And how did that look on the court?
- - They were much more active after the break. But we continued for a while to find a decent answer to their struggles. Well, next time we'll give even more energy and win.
- Did you feel the pressure from the crowded stands?
- - No. This was the playoffs; we were ready for that.
- How will this loss affect the team?
- - I'm 100% sure it will make us stronger. We will continue to play the same way. But the result will be different, because we will definitely learn a lesson from the mistakes in the first game.
Share with Friends: