Loko had another solid game on Tuesday against CSKA (85-68, 3-2 in the series), playing great defense in key stretches of the game.
- How unexpected was it to lead CSKA by 16 points in the first quarter?
- – That was nice, of course. But we didn't want to relax, because we wanted to jump ahead at least once in the entire series and avoid a tough finish. We wanted to win so that we wouldn't get nervous. Admittedly, I can't say we succeeded; we still had to worry until the final minutes.
- How did you stop CSKA's comeback spurt in the third quarter, when the Army team went from –19 to –7?
- – We took a timeout, rebooted, redesigned our defense and offense a little bit. Then we made some shots, defended, felt our game again and didn't give up the initiative any more.
- How's your cut?
- – It's good. It doesn't hurt anymore. God willing, the stitches will come off in a couple of days.
- Will it heal before the wedding?
- – Yeah, everyone's already making jokes about it. Well, so are you now.
- Are you still growing that beard like everyone decided at the beginning of the playoffs?
- – Yeah. I hope it won't be as redheaded as you guys made me look on your website. But keep it as long as it is!
Share with Friends: