The American forward talked about his feelings after the victory over CSKA (85-68 and 3-2 in the series).
- How are you feeling after the win?
- – I try to be in control. I'm looking forward to celebrating on Friday, after Game 6.
- In your opinion, what moment was the decisive one in the fifth match?
- – The way we started the game: how we moved the ball, how we cooperated on defense – that helped us to overcome the tension that arose after the opening tip-in.
- How much has CSKA's game changed compared to the fourth game in the series?
- – It seemed to me that they played the same. We made some changes that were really critical. We fought for every possession and every rebound and that helped us win.
Share with Friends: